Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanksgiving, et al

I've been pretty consistent at not updating my blog, and I apologize.  But I do have a good excuse!  I went back to college!  Speaking of which: Hello to anyone who is visiting from my customer service class!  Last night was so much fun!  I was supposed to sell something to my class, so we had a little tasting party featuring Browned Butter Rice Crispy Treats and Gingerbread Caramel Corn. 

Anyway, I am kind of strapped for time these days, so I thought I would post links some of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes seeing as it's two weeks from today.   I know, right?  I haven't been given my assignment for this year's feast, but I imagine it will probably be Lambert's Throwed Rolls or Butter Crescent Rolls.   Although I do love the idea of adding in some decadent desserts to round out the pumpkin pie: Coconut Buttermilk Pie
Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake
Lemon Cake Pie

2 comments:

K2 said...

Yay! I love your cooking blog so I am happy to see a post today. Love you!

Beckle the Freckle said...

Yay! Me too! I am easily side-tracked and didn't even realize I had neglected my posting for 9 months.