Monday, March 23, 2009

Contest!

See how I've added that cute little "follower" feature on the side? Now you can follow my blog. People rarely leave me comments, which makes me wonder if anyone out there is reading besides my Mom...

So, I've decided to have a follower contest! It's fairly simple to enter...1) join my follower's list and then 2)send me a comment.

Easy Peasy! :)

Now, I suppose you're wondering what you can win?

If you live in Utah, I will personally deliver a handmade easter cake to you sometime around the Easter holiday (we can work out a day and time) so you can take it to celebrations. Or you can just get out a fork and eat it all yourself...

I will let you choose from a Coconut Layer Cake, Southern Red Velvet (both with cream cheese frosting) or a Lemon Bunny Cake with or without raspberry filling.

If you don't live in Utah, I will send you something delicious that I can mail. Like caramel corn, ginger cookies, or divinity. I'll let you choose from an assortment.

This is all just for fun, but mostly so I can see who is out there. I'd love to know more about my audience. Invite your family and friends to come visit me too!

The contest runs from today, March 26th, to Sunday April 5th at midnight. Go forth and follow!

5 comments:

anna jo said...

becky, of course I read SPOON! I'm all about the foodie blogs :) {and btw, I lurve the pirate cupcake button}

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Hey thanks for sending me a note. I would love to follow your blog now that I know all about it. ummm looks yummy!

irish said...

here i am your favorite mother who reads your blog faithfully--all your blogs. you are the world's number 1 best baker and most generous w/the wonderful baking. we have to tend the chrises dogs 2 days between april 8 and 15--maybe one of those days,we can go to SO Cupcakes for a visit. maybe we'll see aunt audrey. ha!

Lady_Luke said...

I'm totally a follower now! How exciting!

I love this blog, but I rotate through all the blogs I read so I don't always comment because I don't always read them very soon after they're posted and I'm never sure if my comments will actually be read.

I will repent and comment. :)

heidi said...

I didn't even know you were still doing Spoon! I am glad you have a few recipes that don't have wheat!